What is the installation method of embedded kitchen appliance? What are the precautions about that?
In order to make full use of the kitchen space, it is a good idea to “hide” the kitchen appliances.
Embedded kitchen appliances do not take up space, are beautiful and stylish, high-end humanity, and the kitchen decoration is instantly upgraded.
Below, let’s take a look at the installation methods and precautions of various embedded kitchen appliances.
Built-in kitchen light
1. Turn off the power switch first, and then use an electric pen to test whether the power grid wires have electricity to prevent electric shock and other dangers.
2. Use a hole opener to make holes on the ceiling according to the opening size of the lamp, and connect the wires of the lamp to the home power grid wires.
3. Press the two torsion springs of the lamp up to be perpendicular to the level by hand, and insert the lamp and torsion spring into the ceiling hole.
4. The lamps and torsion springs have been inserted into the holes, press the outer ring of the ceiling lamp, and adjust them to the proper position.
5. After turning off the switch, use an electric pen to test whether there is electricity in the power grid to prevent the risk of electric shock.
1. Open a round hole in the ceiling installation place, and open a hole in the place where the embedded ceiling lamp needs to be installed.
2. Determine the position of the ceiling lamp, and the size of the hole should correspond to the ceiling area.
3. First, install the mounting clips on the lamps on both sides, and install the clips on both sides of the lamps and install the lamps in the square or round holes.
4. Connect the power cord, cover the wiring cover, and tighten it with screws to ensure that the center of gravity of the lamp matches the center of gravity of the bolts or screws.
5. Press the circlips on both sides of the lamp with both hands and put them into the ceiling openings, and the inner circlips against the ceiling, push in and tighten.
1. Ceiling lights cannot be directly installed on combustible objects;
2. Wrap the connecting wire;
3. Check before installing the ceiling lamp.
Built-in integrated stove
1. When purchasing an integrated stove product, be sure to confirm with the salesperson whether it can be used as an embedded product.
2. The circuits, ventilation, and cooling vents of embedded products must be specially arranged to ensure safe operation in a small space.
3. Find professional personnel to design, and special layout treatments for circuits, ventilation, and heat dissipation are required to ensure safe use.
Installation size regulations
1. When making cabinets, you must first understand the size of the integrated stove you need, and you can make a whole cabinet based on the size.
2. It is recommended that consumers choose products with more common sizes to purchase in order to replace them in time.
3. The location of the socket and valve should be arranged on the side of the electrical appliance. If they are located at the back, the electrical appliance cannot be safely in place due to insufficient depth.
1. The integrated stove must be equipped with a flameout protection device. In unexpected situations, the flameout protection device will close the gas valve.
2. Because the oven temperature is very high, the cabinet where the electric oven is installed must be a high-temperature electrical cabinet dedicated to electrical appliances.
3. In the design of the cabinet, the heat dissipation from the foot to the box needs to be considered, and 10 to 20cm of heat dissipation space should be reserved during installation.
Built-in gas stove
1. When installing the built-in gas stove, dig out the embedded hole of the stove according to the size of the perforated plate, put the stove in, and confirm that it is firm.
2. There must be more than 40cm of free space at the bottom of the stove and more than 100cm of free space at the top.
3. It is recommended that the width of the countertop of the cabinet should be more than 55cm, and there must be vent holes in front of the cabinet.
4. Open the package and check the accessories provided by the manufacturer to confirm that the accessories are correct.
5. Connect the stove correctly, use the rubber tube that meets the national standard, and pay attention to its expiration date.
6. Install the battery into the cooker and confirm the polarity of the battery.
7. After the installation is completed, turn on the main switch of the gas valve to check whether the stove is in normal use.
1. The gas stove should be installed in a ventilated place with a partition door to separate it from the bedroom.
2. The net height of the room where the gas stove is installed shall not be less than 2.2 meters.
3. Effective fire and heat insulation measures should be taken between the gas stove and the combustible or non-combustible wall.
4. The net distance between the edge of the gas stove and the water quality furniture should not be less than 20 mm.
5. There should be a passage of no less than 1 meter between the gas stove and the opposite wall.
Ventilation hole opening method
1. The cabinet where the built-in stove is installed must meet the ventilation requirements and the size of the opening that is open to the atmosphere.
2. The cabinet opening requirement is greater than 9.5cm2/kw.
Embedded disinfection cabinet
1. At the position of the cabinet, set appropriate square holes, insert the disinfection cabinet into the square holes steadily, open the cabinet door and fix the body flush on the door surface with six wood screws.
2. The disinfection cabinet can be set in the lower part of the cabinet foundation or the upper part of the vertical cabinet as required.
3. The distance between the power socket and the disinfection cabinet should be controlled within 2m.
1. The disinfection cabinet should be installed steadily in a place that is convenient for operation and maintenance and should be kept away from gas appliances and high-temperature open flames.
2. During installation, an air inlet connected to the disinfection cabinet should be set at a suitable place where the cabinet is embedded to ensure a good air supply.
3. It is strictly forbidden to install the disinfection cabinet and the power socket in a place that may be damp or wet.
4. It must be confirmed whether the grounding electrode of the power socket is effectively grounded.
5. Lift from the bottom when transporting and placing, and handle with care. Never use the door handle for transport and support.
1. Connect the power supply, check the timing of the clock on the display, and then check the temperature displayed in the lower cabinet.
2. Press the (upper layer) button once, and the upper layer of ozone ultraviolet light will work continuously within 3 seconds to switch between 60 or 90 minutes of disinfection.
3. Press the (lower layer) button once, and the lower layer will start working at a high temperature. When the temperature reaches 120~130℃, it will automatically stop working after 25 minutes.
4. After working for 5 seconds, press the (upper layer) key to stop the upper layer work, and press the (lower layer) key to stop the lower layer work.
5. Time adjustment, the clock adopts a 24-hour system. After pressing the (clock) key for 3 seconds, it will enter the time adjustment process. After stopping the adjustment for 5 seconds, it will automatically exit the adjustment state.
Built-in microwave oven
Basic dimensions of built-in microwave oven
1. Generally, for cabinets with a width of 500mm, the size of the built-in microwave oven is 595mm
2. The smallest built-in microwave oven body itself is 361mm, and the overall size is also 595mm
3. If it is a 600×400 cabinet, the built-in microwave oven should not be larger than 564×364
4. At present, there are very few true fully embedded microwave ovens in the Chinese market. It is recommended to buy an embedded microwave oven smaller than the cabinet size.
1. Determine the size of the microwave oven to be purchased in advance, and inform the designer of the size so that the designer can design.
2. Before the microwave oven is embedded and installed, 5cm is reserved on the left and right sides, and 10cm is reserved on the top to ensure ventilation.
3. The depth of the microwave oven is deeper than the wall cabinet. Generally, the depth of the bottom plate is widened (380mm~400mm), and the two corners of the front end should be arc edges.
4. The microwave oven should not be placed on the refrigerator or directly opposite the door, and should not share a socket with other household appliances.
5. Microwave oven with barbecue function. Because the temperature is very high, the cabinets installed must be high-temperature electrical cabinets dedicated to electrical appliances.
1. Since the built-in oven must be installed close to the kitchen and will generate heat during use, pay attention to the installation distance and heat dissipation.
2. The cabinet where the electric oven is installed must be made of special high-temperature materials for electrical appliances to ensure safety.
3. Do not install a refrigerator next to the oven. If you must install it, it is recommended to build an insulation board between the oven and the refrigerator.
4. In order to prevent adjacent cabinet doors from being damaged by high temperatures, it is recommended to leave a certain gap between them to ensure air circulation.
5. When the assembly is installed, no other kitchen appliances can be placed on the upper part of the oven.
6. When installing with a floor cabinet, it is recommended not to install it under the stove, otherwise, the heat generated by the oven will affect the operation of the gas stove.
1. The built-in oven needs to determine the specific size, and leave a suitable size space in the cabinet for installation.
2. In order to unplug the plug smoothly when not in use for a long time, it is recommended that the power plug of the oven be placed in the cabinet adjacent to the embedded cabinet.
3. Choose an oven that can dissipate heat at the front air outlet to ensure smooth heat dissipation when used in a sealed cabinet.
4. The power of the oven is larger, and the plug is correspondingly larger. The decoration wiring should use 4-square wire and 16-amp socket as far as possible.
5. The cabinet where the oven is installed may not be equipped with a back panel so that the space for installing the oven is larger.
6. For the first use, you can put 500ml of water in the baking pan, adjust it to the fan to bake, adjust the temperature to 150 degrees and bake for 15 minutes, preheat the machine, and extend the service life.
7. To choose a variety of baking modes, the upper and lower heating tubes can be automatically adjusted to achieve smart upper and lower fire, without worrying about uneven heating.
8. Choose a good service and reputable merchant to buy. Because the safety and after-sales service of electrical products are more important.
1. The drawer-type dishwasher is 410 mm in height and 600 mm in width
2. The height and width of the wall embedded type are both 600 mm;
3. Double drawer, the built-in dishwasher is 820 mm high and 600 mm wide.
1. Determine the size and basic information of the built-in dishwasher installation.
2. The place of installation must be stable and keep the balance of the machine.
3. Connect the drainage pipe to ensure smooth drainage. The length of the drainpipe should not exceed 5m as far as possible, and the height should not be higher than 600mm of the dishwasher.
4. Install the inlet pipe, use the inlet pipe nut to connect the inlet pipe to the inlet pipe interface, use the 4-point connector to connect with the angle valve, and finally connect the faucet.
5. Plug the power cord of the dishwasher into the socket, turn on the faucet, put the tableware in the dishwasher, and use it normally.
1. The drain pipe is directly behind the dishwasher.
2. There may be water droplets in the dishwasher when the dishwasher is opened for the first time, but it does not affect the use.
3. The size of the built-in dishwasher cabinet should take into account the installation space of the power socket and pay attention to the location of the power supply.
4. Embedded dishwashers mostly dissipate heat behind the body, so heat dissipation should be considered when planning the size of the dishwasher cabinet.
1. The heat dissipation of the built-in refrigerator is different from that of the ordinary refrigerator. The heat dissipation of the ordinary refrigerator is on the sides and the rear of the box and the heat dissipation of the built-in refrigerator is concentrated on the foot, top, or back.
2. When the cabinet is designed, the part where the refrigerator is pre-installed cannot have a back panel, otherwise, it will affect the heat dissipation of the refrigerator.
3. During installation, a certain top or bottom heat dissipation space should be reserved.
1. Residents first need to determine the size of the refrigerator they buy and calculate the size of the embedded space.
2. Since the refrigerator must be protected from heat and moisture, the refrigerator needs to be away from the sink and gas stove.
3. Because the refrigerator is taller, it is better to have a cabinet with the same width as the refrigerator next to it, which is relatively more beautiful.
4. If you need a more beautiful embedded refrigerator cabinet, the cabinet length is more than 4.8m.
5. If it is a relatively wide refrigerator, you can consider reserving a certain space in the cabinet, then put the refrigerator in, and then set up a wall cabinet on it.
Embedded range hood
Instructions for installation of range hood
1. The mounting position of range hood: Top suction and side suction range hoods should be installed horizontally directly above the cooker.
2. The installation height of the side suction range hood: generally 30cm-45cm, the specific height should be judged according to the smoking intensity of the range hood itself.
3. Installation height of ceiling hood: The normal installation height is 65cm-75cm between the bottom of the hood and the top of the stove.
4. Avoid places where the air convection is strong: If the air convection is too large, the oil fume will spread a lot before it rises to the effective suction range of 25cm.
5. Requirements for the wall to be installed: Do not install the range hood on the wall of flammable materials such as wood. The wall must be a load-bearing wall.
6. Installation sequence: It is better to install the cabinet first, otherwise it is easy to damage the hood.
1. Determine the installation position of the hanging plate;
2. Drill holes to install hanging boards;
3. Hang the range hood on the hanging plate;
4. Install the smoke exhaust pipe;
5. Install the extension cover;
6. Install the oil cups and other accessories.
1. Before installing the range hood, be sure to make sure that there are no water pipes, gas pipes, or wires passing through the punched parts to avoid damage or even electric shock.
2. Be sure to pay attention to the body level during the installation of the range hood, and observe its levelness after installation to avoid tilting. Make sure that the range hood is not shaken or disconnected.
3. If the smoke is exhausted to a shared flue, do not insert the smoke exhaust pipe too deep to increase the exhaust resistance.
4. After installing the range hood, you must remember to debug the range hood.
5. After the range hood is installed, if there are other renovation projects in the kitchen that have not been completed, please protect the range hood.