The cabinet looks simple. In fact, if it is refined, it can be divided into many plates, such as the cabinet body of the cabinet and the floor cabinet, the door, the auxiliary hardware of the cabinet, the countertop of the cabinet, the sink, etc.
So, what are the specific components of the cabinet? What is the structure of the cabinet?
What are the components of the cabinet
1. Cabinet door: The kitchen door is characterized by small dimensional accuracy and small-angle error rate and emphasizes flatness and adjustability.
2. Cabinet: The kitchen cabinet is composed of individual cabinets. The material, processing technology and assembly method of the cabinet can effectively identify the industrial foundation of the kitchen cabinet company.
The cabinet body includes a top plate, a bottom plate, and two side panels and back panel are to prevent the exposed panels, while the cabinet bodyboard should use 18MM thick logo with environmental protection to maintain the strength and normal use of the cabinet body.
3. Hinges: “full cover” hinges are commonly used in kitchen cabinets due to their high frequency of use. The level of the hinge is an important basis for identifying the quality and use-value of the kitchen cabinet.
4. Drawers: Drawers are used to store kitchen debris.
5. Box edge banding: the section of each board of the box needs edge banding. Edge banding and processing technology are sufficient to reflect the manufacturer’s manufacturing level and industrial foundation, but also fully reflect the manufacturer’s quality awareness.
At present, the processing technology of the box edge banding has attracted a lot of attention from more mature consumers.
6. Cabinet door edge sealing: The door edge sealing is the most exposed edge sealing, which not only affects the appearance but also affects the indoor environmental protection.
When inspecting the edge banding, you must carefully distinguish between the actual manual edge banding and the automatic machine edge banding. Integrity and adhesion are quite different.
7. Hanging code: a special accessory that will hang the hanging cabinet on the wall. The choice of the hanging form and the quality of the hanging code involves “safety”, which has attracted great attention from consumers.
At present, the big brands on the market all use imported invisible hanging codes, which are both beautiful and functional.
8. Adjustment feet: The adjustment feet must be made of ABS engineering plastics as raw materials to support the weight of the kitchen cabinet. Consumers pay attention to the brand and the place of origin of the “adjustment feet” has become a trend in the market maturity.
9. Skirting board: It has both aesthetic and practical effects. We use aluminum alloy skirting, also known as the skirting line, which not only needs to have the function of “moisture resistance”, but also has the surface treatment of “beautiful and delicate”. It is an accessory that can’t be ignored when choosing a kitchen cabinet.
10. Handle: The handle is usually dominated by metal texture, which is an indispensable accessory for kitchen cabinets.
11. Air pressure upturning support: It is a special hardware functional piece that supports the kitchen door to open upwards by the “air pressure principle”.
(This is a functional accessory, which makes it more convenient for users to use, but the air pressure support of large brands generally costs more, and the normal use of the kitchen can be maintained without this accessory)
12. Quartz stone countertop:
(1) Material composition: its composition is: 93% quartz crystal +7% resin + additive. Manufacturing under vacuum and high pressure requires more than 30 complex polishing processes, making it’s surface similar to natural granite, and can be made in a variety of shapes to achieve seamless splicing.
(2) Application characteristics: Scratch resistance, abrasion resistance; corrosion resistance, aging resistance; smooth and bright, not easy to fade; hardness up to Mohs 7.5; high-temperature resistance up to 1000 ℃; high density, no leakage, no leakage, and strong anti-fouling resistance; No radiation is a good environmentally friendly material. The price is higher.
14. Cabinet connector: It is a professional bolt that is fastened and connected between two cabinets, which is indispensable.
15. Barrier prevention strip: the edge sealing material of the cabinet and the front of the kitchen cabinet has the function of buffering and preventing cockroaches between the cabinet and the door panel.
16. Damper: It is a component that specifically avoids collision when the kitchen door is opened and closed and has the advantage of silently and silently opening and closing the kitchen door. (Same as pneumatic support, it is a functional accessory)
17. Aluminum frame door: According to the design requirements, the aluminum frame door is often used for hanging cabinets and semi-hanging cabinets of kitchen cabinets.
18. Other configurations: Some of the other configurations are mainly for the selection of some relatively small equipment such as our sinks, faucets, etc. Don’t look at it small, but the real effect is still quite large, you can according to your needs to buy.
In addition, on the electrical appliances, you can buy your favorite brands, such as range hoods, microwave ovens, etc., which are all optional, the specific can be based on the size of the kitchen to make a reasonable arrangement.
In the choice of lamps, there are two kinds of built-in and external.
How to arrange the internal structure of the cabinet is reasonable
The cabinet height is 800mm and depth is 600mm. When you meet the position of the stove, you can see what kind of stove you are.
The independent stove will lower the position of the stove by 150mm so that the cooking is comfortable, the hand will not be raised too high, if it is embedded the cooktop does not need to lower the countertop.
The depth of the wall cabinet is 350mm-380mm, it is too deep and there is a sense of oppression, it feels like it will hit the head.
The lowest position of the height is 1500mm-1600mm, which can be 2200mm in height and can also be the ceiling, but it is too high to be used, wasting materials.
I hope the information above are helpful for everyone so that you can know and understand more above the kitchen cabinet. When you want to make the new cabinet, you will know whether the seller is professional or not.
If you have any questions, please leave them below. I ‘d love to hear that.