The toaster is a kitchen electric cooker specially used to bake sliced bread. Its function is relatively simple. Do you know how to choose the best toaster?
The toaster is small in size, safe, and convenient to use. It can quickly and simply toast us a slice of bread
Using it, it can not only bake slices of bread into a brown color, but also make it denser and taste better, and increase appetite.
The following is a detailed introduction to Toaster and other related knowledge.
Table of Contents
- What is Toaster
- What is Toaster
- The difference between Toaster, bread machine, and oven
- The role of Toaster
- How to buy Toaster
- How to use Toaster
- Toaster cleaning method
What is Toaster
It is a commonly used kitchen item and is mainly used for baking bread slices. Using it, you can not only bake slices of bread into a burnt yellow color, but also make its flavor more intense and taste better, and increase appetite.
A Toaster usually includes a multi-function oven, special lifting devices, etc. The more advanced ones also include a detachable crumb tray on the bottom.
The toaster is mainly composed of a heating wire group, timing circuit, bread bracket, electromagnetic stone switch, and housing.
Its principle is to obtain the baking degree and color of the bread to be baked and the desired effect through the timing circuit to control the length of time.
The difference between Toaster and bread machine and oven
The fundamental difference is that Toaster is used to heat slices of bread, and bread machines and ovens can be used to make food.
The difference between Toaster and oven
The toaster is very practical in Western food, only for toasted bread, which belongs to small Western-style household appliances.
The electric oven is very useful for baking cakes, bread, chicken wings, pizza, baked ribs, pudding, biscuits, and many semi-finished products sold in supermarket freezers.
The difference between Toaster and bread machine
The toaster is a kneading dough bucket with an oven, parallel partitions arranged in the oven, and a drum driving part for rotating one of the dough drums clockwise and counterclockwise.
The connecting shaft extends eccentrically from the kneading drum and rotates around the rotation axis of each corresponding kneading drum.
The connecting rod is connected to the connecting shaft and transmits rotation between the kneading drums.
To be precise, a bread machine is a process of putting the flour and other raw materials into it and making finished bread from the machine.
The Toaster puts the finished bread slices from the gap in the top of the bread machine. Within a few minutes, a toasted slice that has been heated or has appropriate focus will roll out from the other end.
The role of Toaster
The toaster has only one function, which is to bake bread.
Due to its clever design, it highlights the specialization of Toaster baking.
A home appliance that specializes in baking bread. The bread that comes out is not the same, it is all-round, and the taste of baking is also authentic and delicious.
For example, adjusting the baking power, thawing, and re-baking, and reheating, and Toaster has many advantages, it is compact, easy to use, safe, and the power is smaller than the electric oven, saving electricity.
The bread baked by Toaster is crunchy and can make different tastes.
Breakfast at home is often toasted bread, accompanied by a glass of milk.
Ordinary buns can be baked with peanut butter, milk or cheese as you like. With the development of society, small appliances gradually enter the lives of citizens, and people will enjoy life more easily.
How to buy Toaster
Although the main function of Toaster is only to eat bread, high-quality Toaster can use multiple baking functions to make bread more delicious.
I suggest you buy three practical Toasters with defrost function, heating stop function, and reheat function.
When purchasing Toaster, pay attention to the appearance and quality inspection.
For example, whether the exterior design conforms to the modern trend, whether the surface of the furnace floor is smooth and bright, whether there are scratches and dent damage, and even no sharp spikes.
At the same time, the handle should be installed firmly, and there should be a sense of tightness when turning.
When purchasing Toaster, pay special attention to the slot design of Toaster.
Because Toaster’s slot design is directly related to the ability to heat bread of different thicknesses.
Therefore, it is recommended that you choose Toaster products with wider slots.
The design of the Toaster crumb tray determines whether it is convenient to wipe and clean after each use, so it is recommended that you choose the Toaster with crumb tray.
It is necessary to remind everyone that when purchasing Toaster with a crumb tray.
There are many types of Toaster, which can be divided into ordinary type, semi-automatic type, and fully automatic type from the operation mode. Ordinary type can be selected for saving money.
Of course, if you can spend more money, it is better to be fully automatic. Toaster structure has a jump-out type, flow type, folding type, and the flow type also has a small motor.
How to use Toaster
How to use
- When using Toaster, it needs to be placed on a flat and clean surface
- Then turn on the power, press the Toaster switch button, and then select the corresponding settings
- After selecting the settings, put the bread in the slot and press the switch button at the same time, you can use any slot to bake the bread
- When the bread reaches the set program, it will automatically pop up
- During the bread baking process, if you press its cancel button, it will stop baking
- Do not put any part of the toaster in water or other liquids
- Before using for the first time, please do not put slices of bread, let the bread machine work for about two minutes, a certain amount of smoke will come out, this is normal
- Do not touch the hot parts inside the bread machine
- Please place the toaster out of the reach of children
- Only suitable for sliced bread
- Do not put oversized bread or metal objects. This may cause a short circuit
- Please do not use it near flammable fabrics such as curtains and clothes to avoid fire
- Please do not take out the bread and crumb tray while the toaster is working (it must wait until it cools down)
- During use, the surface of the toaster will have a certain heat
Toaster cleaning method
1. First, don’t rush to get a steel ball or a hard object to scrape and wash. This can easily damage the collective and the heating wire, causing Toaster to not work. This is taboo.
2. A wet cloth is a more effective tool. A few damp cloths are found, which can be directly scrubbed with a damp cloth to ensure a good cleaning effect.
However, at this time you need to bake a few more pieces of bread to absorb the moisture inside the Toaster. These pieces of bread must not be eaten.
3. The small brush is also a good cleaning tool, but when the cleaning effect of the wet cloth is not ideal, you can use the small brush to clean it further.